ROTATIVE/EMBOSSING HOT STAMPING MACHINE<br />Model rs 120?140
Suitable for stamping/decorating profiles/metal bands/caps/bags and also for closures
All rs printing systems are modular.
Quick and simple to adapt to customer requirements.
Excellent for integrating with production equipment, they meet your high standards.
High precision and reproducibility thanks to servo technology.
- Min. printing width 20 mm > max. printing width 140 mm
- Embossing rollers/silicone rollers, diameter from 100 mm to 250 mm
- Larger rollers by request
- Embossing heat output max. 270° C
- Electrical connection: 380 V/50 Hz 3 phases
- Compressed air: 5 ? 6 bar
- Dimensions: Approx. 800 x 900 x 900 mm LxWxH
- Weight: Approx. 200 kg without base frame
- Pyrometer/temp. control
- Digital speed control
- Fine adjustment of the rotative embossing rollers
- PC control system
- Siemens S 7 PLC
- All drives: servo motors
Can be combined with pick and place systems
- Embossing surface from 20 mm to 120 mm in width
- High production output from 5 m/min. to max. 50 m/min.
- High embossing quality
- Fast and simple changeover thanks to the quick-change system
- Compact modular system
- Guaranteed operating reliability
We guarantee secure working processes!
rs 120?140 range of machines
Suitable for 1?3 transfer foils/colours
Also very well suited for image foils
Transfer foils on cylindrical and some conical components
Advance tests are required on conical components
The model rs 120?140 rotative hot stamping machines feature high production output and operating reliability combined with very simple operation. Short changeover times, can be set up for a wide variety of products.
You can store all working processes to access them as needed.
We offer all common pre and post-processing systems, including fully automated loading and conveying systems.
<< back to hot foi stamping machines overview